POR15 Gloss Black Rust Preventive Pint (473mL)
* Available in gloss black, semi-gloss black, silver, gray, and clear.
* POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on prepped rusted or seasoned metal surfaces and will stop rust permanently.
* POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is non-porous and seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust.
* POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is an effective anti-corrosive and rust preventive coating that offers superior chemical resistance due to its dense, cross-linked molecular composition and non-porous attributes.
* The secret lies in POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating's curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints.
* Now add to that POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility and you have a coating that is practically indestructible.
* POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a permanent rust repair great for auto frame and chassis restoration, protecting valuable equipment against rust and corrosion.
* Use POR-15 to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust and abrasion.
* POR-15 also has excellent "surface tolerance" which means it works very well on porous surfaces.
* Use POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser and POR-15 Metal Prep to properly get your surface ready for the POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating. You'll be amazed at the toughness!
* 4oz covers approx. 12 sq. ft. (single coat)
* Double the solid content of most paints.
* Compatible with all paint systems.
* Tested over 450°F / 232°C.
* Exceeds 2000 hours salt spray test.
* Hammer tough.
* Single Component.
* Dries faster in humid conditions.
* Repels all fuels and oils.
* Resistant to most acids and alkalis.
* Automotive - chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines and fuel tanks.
* Industrial - heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm gates, transformers.
* Marine - decks, bilges, hulls, pipes, chain lockers, masts.
* Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass.
TDS (Technical Data Sheet)
Cancellation and Product Return
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to change or cancel your order.
You may cancel your order without a charge at any time prior to the dispatch of goods to your address.
Refund will be made to your credit card.
You may cancel your order if the goods have already been dispatched, however, Our Online shop will make a refund to your credit card for a sum equal to the cost of the product.
Handling and Delivery cost will be EXCLUDED
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund, including postage/freight. This must be within a reasonable period.
This includes goods which
are or became faulty through no fault of your own
don’t match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not match the actual product appearance or size - the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please contact us immediately if there are any problems or concerns on 09 276 4911 or email email@example.com.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience.
DPS is committed to protect the security of your data. We use a various security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When we transmit sensitive information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer
We want to make your shopping experience as safe, satisfying, convenient and pleasurable as possible. We take your privacy very seriously. The information which we receive from you is used to process orders and to provide you with more personalized shopping experience.
This means that your information will not be sold or otherwise divulged to third parties without your prior consent. You have certain rights to access information about yourself and DSSL protocol. DPS is also certified AIS compliant.
Head Office :
Automax Trading Ltd
21 Avenue Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062
• Telephone : 09 276 4911
• Fax : 09 276 4911
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Trade
Please read these Terms of trade carefully. By accessing www.autocolourbank.com or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms of trade below. These terms of trade are subject to change without notice
Terms and Conditions
The sale/supply of all products and services from the Automax Paints Online shop are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Automax Paints Online shop shall make every effort to keep the information on this website updated.
Automax Paints Online shop has the right to refuse the sale or supply of any product or service where we deem appropriate
Every effort will be made to supply you with your order, however, we will not be liable in cases where we decline an order or fail to supply due to unforeseen circumstances.
At all times the route and method of dispatch is at the discretions of Automax Paints Online shop. Automax Paints Online shop contracts Post Haste Couriers and or its affiliated agents for deliveries; we shall not be liable for failure to deliver on a timely basis due to causes beyond our control.
Liability limited to price of product
No liability for consequential loss.
Automax Paints Online shop is available to New Zealand residents only
Automax Paints Online shop accepts payment by Credit Card Only
By Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
All prices quoted onAutomax Paints Online shop excludes GST and are in New Zealand Dollars. These prices are subject to change without any notice.
Our objective is to process all orders within 1 to 3 working days. However, if your order is required before a certain date please contact us. Once an order has been dispatched, you should receive it within the following time frame:
Metropolitan Auckland: 1 - 2 business days
North Island- Non Rural: 2 - 3 Business days
If you have not received your order within the time frame specified above, you must contact us immediately on email@example.com
Automax Paints Online shop sends all orders using track and trace and >SIGNATURE REQUIRED< methods. All orders will be sent out to the shipping address that you confirmed at the time of ordering. It is your responsibility to ensure that delivery information is accurate and complete.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellation
Any unopened items still in its original packaging can be returned to Automax Paints Online shop within SEVEN days from the date stated on the receipt of your order for an exchange or full refund. Only items purchased from Automax Paints Online shop with a valid authorisation number can be returned. Please contact us first to obtain an authorisation number and the procedure that must be followed to return the unwanted product. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning a product to Automax Paints Online shop. Once the product has been returned your refund will be processed. Please ensure all returned products are packaged adequately as refunds will not be issued on damaged items.
If Automax Paints Online shop has sent you the incorrect item, we will send you the correct item along with a courier ticket for the return. You can cancel any order prior to it being dispatched and receive a full refund. Please contact us immediately to inform us of the cancellation request and please include the order number and your contact details. Once your requested has been completed, you will receive a refund via the payment method or credit card used for the original order.
Copyrights and Restrictions of Use
All the content included on this web site, including all the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons and images ("Content"), is the property of Automax Paints Online shop or its content suppliers and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws.
Changes and Applicable Law
We reserve the right to make changes to our web site and the policies and conditions that govern the use of our web site at any time. We encourage you to review the web site and these terms regularly for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of our web site shall be deemed your acceptance of these changes and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. Use of the Automax Paints Online shop and purchases of products from Automax Paints Online shop be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the New Zealand